Latest Topics :
Home » » What Are The Symptoms Of Panic and Anxiety Attacks?

What Are The Symptoms Of Panic and Anxiety Attacks?

| 0 التعليقات




What Are The Symptoms Of Panic and Anxiety Attacks?
You will find that if you show any of the following or even more definite, if you display a combination of these symptoms you may well have anxiety or panic disorders:



􀂾 Sweating
􀂾 Shortness of Breath
􀂾 Racing or pounding heartbeat or palpitations
􀂾 Chest pain
􀂾 Nausea
􀂾 Hyperventilation
􀂾 Faintness
􀂾 Trembling and/or shaking
􀂾 Exhaustion
The symptoms listed above are the more common ones associated with panic attacks.

What Are The Symptoms Of Panic and Anxiety Attacks

Other symptoms that you may show are:
􀂾 Fear that the panic is a symptom of a serious illness
􀂾 Fear of losing control
􀂾 Fear of death
􀂾 Fear of going crazy
􀂾 The apparent slowing down or speeding up of time
􀂾 Dream‐like sensation
All of these symptoms make panic attacks a extremely nasty disorder to suffer from. I should know, as I said I had been suffering for over 10 years.
Of all the terrible experience that one could possibly have, would have to be that of suffering a panic attack. I would not wish it on my worst enemy.
I have shut myself away for many weeks after worrying about being in public and making a fool of myself.
This was made even worse that I lost my job at the time as I could not drive due to my fear of traffic. It is hard to imagine but very much like the movie “Falling Down” but worse.
This is the reason that I started my website and created this report. In fact it actually serves as a therapy in some respects. It takes my mind off the fear of an attack.
I had a terrible time with the methods I looked at and tried to get rid of my disorder. I subjected myself to medical tests, being prescribed a cocktail of medicines that made me ill and addicted to.
Valium is an evil drug in my experience. You can now see why I prefer natural medicines. In fact it was a visit from a friend who headed me in the direction I have taken for the last 7 years.
Share this article :
 
Design and modify : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
We Here : Contact us | Terms of service | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Mental Health- All Rights Reserved
Mental Health for a Better Life
powered by Blogger
Posts RSS RSS Feeds
Modify and develop E C T all
Mental Health for a Better Life