Latest Topics :
Home » » IDENTIFY AND TREAT LIMITING BELIEFS THAT BLOCK SUCCESS

IDENTIFY AND TREAT LIMITING BELIEFS THAT BLOCK SUCCESS

| 0 التعليقات

Emotional Freedom Technique EFT
IDENTIFY AND TREAT LIMITING BELIEFS THAT BLOCK SUCCESS
1. "Even though I don't believe I can reach my goal."
2. "Even though no one in my family is thin."
3. "Even though I don't trust myself to keep the weight off."
4. "Even though I'm never successful/ haven't been successful in the past."
5. "Even though I'm overweight because of my metabolism."
6. "Even though I know it's dangerous to be successful."
7. "Even though I don't believe I can change."
8. "Even though no one will notice even if I lose the weight."
9. "Even though I'm afraid I will still be unhappy if I lose the weight.'
10. "Even though I can't give up my security."
11. "Even though no one in my family has ever kept the weight off."
12. "Even though I'm convinced I will regain the weight again."
13. "Even though everyone'll expect more of me if I conquer my weight problem."
14. "Even though I don't deserve to be happy/ successful/ thin."
15. "Even though I'm afraid of success."
16. "Even though I believe I am insatiable."
17. "Even though I don't believe diets work."
18. "Even though I know I inherited this body type/ shape."
19. "Even though I believe I was meant to look/ be this way."
20. "Even though I was told I would be overweight as an adult."
21. "Even though I don't feel comfortable in losing the weight again...''
22." Even though I don't feel comfortable leaving my comfort zone...''
Share this article :
 
Design and modify : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
We Here : Contact us | Terms of service | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Mental Health- All Rights Reserved
Mental Health for a Better Life
powered by Blogger
Posts RSS RSS Feeds
Modify and develop E C T all
Mental Health for a Better Life