Latest Topics :

THE PRESENT

| 0 التعليقات

Emotional Freedom Technique EFT
THE PRESENT
1. Ask client to identify food cravings that trigger compulsive overeating.
"Even though I am a sugar addict."
"Even though I crave desserts after meals."
"Even though I can't stay away from chocolate."
"Even though I'm obsessed with crisps."
"Even though I can't stop eating even when I'm full."
"Even though I have constant cravings."
"Even though I eat when I'm bored/ lonely/ angry."
2. Ask client to identify problem times of the day that trigger overeating.
"Even though I overeat every afternoon."
"Even though I overeat when I am alone."
"Even though I can't stop eating late at night."
"Even though I binge in the afternoons."
"Even though I have an enormous appetite."
"Even though I stuff myself in the car."
3. How do you feel when you see food?
"Even though I can't stop thinking about food after I see it."
"Even though the sight of food makes me salivate."
4. How do you feel when you smell food?
"Even though I absolutely must eat after I smell food."
"Even though I salivate every time I smell food, even if I'm not hungry."
5. How often do you think/ obsess about food?
"Even though I'm obsessed with food."
"Even though I think about food all day long."
"Even though thinking about food makes me feel happy."
6. Imagine yourself at your goal weight, using all your senses.
"Even though I don't feel comfortable weighing less."
"Even though I'm afraid of peoples' reactions."
"Even though I don't feel like myself when I'm thin."
"Even though Id rather have my protection cause I feel too exposed."
7. Are you aware of how you feel in your body and mind when you overeat?
"Even though I dissociate when I eat."
"Even though I'm totally disconnected from my feelings when I'm bingeing."
8. How do you feel about yourself being overweight?
"Even though I'm ashamed of myself for being overweight."
"Even though everyone looks at me because I'm fat."
"Even though I'm embarrassed about my body."
9. How would you feel if someone took away your favourite foods?
"Even though I feel angry when I am deprived."
"Even though I feel panicky when I can't eat what I want."
"Even though I feel afraid when I don't have enough food around."
10. Picture your dinner plate with small portions.how do you feel?
"Even though I feel anxious with small portions."
"Even though I don't feel safe unless there's a ton of food on my plate."
"Even though I hate feeling empty.and I'm afraid to feel hungry."
Share this article :
 
Design and modify : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
We Here : Contact us | Terms of service | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Mental Health- All Rights Reserved
Mental Health for a Better Life
powered by Blogger
Posts RSS RSS Feeds
Modify and develop E C T all
Mental Health for a Better Life