Latest Topics :
Home » » Selfish love of self

Selfish love of self

| 0 التعليقات


 myself I'm Going Tvennha qualities  and good spirit Hated her when hardship and arrogance.. Aoboukha when hatred and coercion 
Born young Nnat not for love but the feelings of any link concludedwithin the knot, but we resort to emotions Almknonp 

... We feel his presence when the acceptance and touching and caressing us ..
We grow and get bigger presence qualities Boukbaya ourselvesmay be able to be programmed according to prejudice vastBojaddanna have to leave it untouched like the one you love andhate at will ..
Self-love is not a defect or selfish when trying to myself, goodness and righteousness and giving me to the human generosity, loveand affection and compassion, but when it turns to the tyranny ofself-love pulling out the roots of compassion and forgiveness from the hearts of the people called then selfishly
To hate and abhor Nafn ourselves and being selfish and unfair?!!

Our love grace .. And the words of the Holy Prophet confirms its goodness when he said means "any of you do not enter Paradiseuntil he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"
As I hope is good for myself why do not I hope for the others ..??!!
What Sakhosrp when I invite him to myself with righteousness andgoodness??!!
I do not think that the love of self and to urge on the work ofguidance and good turns selfish, but if he urged them to coercionand hatred ..
God pulled all cause of reconciliation and the evils of our situationand the state of our brothers and guidance on 
Share this article :
 
Design and modify : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
We Here : Contact us | Terms of service | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Mental Health- All Rights Reserved
Mental Health for a Better Life
powered by Blogger
Posts RSS RSS Feeds
Modify and develop E C T all
Mental Health for a Better Life