Latest Topics :

THE PAST

| 0 التعليقات

THE PAST EFT
THE PAST
1. What events from the past make you feel anxious/ guilty/ ashamed?
"Even though I feel guilty about what happened when I was 14."
"Even though my mother's words made me feel ashamed and worthless."
"Even though I can't forgive my third grade teacher."
"Even though I still feel inadequate when I think of him."
"Even though I still suffer from low self-esteem and blame it on my father."
(Use treatment point on index finger and tap for forgiveness of self and other)
2. What traumas from the past are you numbing with overeating? (Split into
aspects and treat)
"Even though the memory of the car accident makes me anxious."
"Even though my parents' divorce left me fearful and self-hating."
"Even though the childhood abuse makes me feel worthless/ less than."
3. When were you given food to comfort you as a child?
"Even though my mother let me eat more cookies whenever I cried."
"Even though my grandmother always overfed me to keep me quiet."
4. When did you first overeat/ What feelings were you trying to cover up?
"Even though I remember being comforted by food after we moved."
"Even though I turned to food after my brother died."
5. When did you first use/ abuse food as a mood altering substance?
"Even though I used food as entertainment."
"Even though I used food as security."
"Even though I overate to distract myself from the pain of my mother's death."
"Even though I overate to avoid doing homework."
6. What did your family say the last time you lost weight?
"Even though my mother criticized me when I lost the weight."
"Even though my father wouldn't stop talking about it when I lost weight."
7. What did your friends say the last time you reached your goal weight?
"Even though I don't want to be noticed by men, women, anyone."
8. What losses in the past did you eat over?
"Even though I've been overeating since my boyfriend dumped me."
"Even though I have used food to numb my grief since I was 10."
"Even though I eat so I don't have to feel depressed inside."
"Even though I still eat because of the rejection I felt."
Share this article :
 
Design and modify : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
We Here : Contact us | Terms of service | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Mental Health- All Rights Reserved
Mental Health for a Better Life
powered by Blogger
Posts RSS RSS Feeds
Modify and develop E C T all
Mental Health for a Better Life