Latest Topics :

THE FUTURE

| 0 التعليقات

THE FUTURE EFT
THE FUTURE
1. Picture yourself in the future at your goal weight.how do you feel?
2. Imagine yourself feeling anxious at a business meeting and not being able to eat.
Tap for anxiety or discomfort.
3. Imagine yourself at a family gathering and not overeating. Tap for anxiety.
4. Repeat the following statements and treat with EFT if they do not feel true:
(Use alternate phrasing technique)
"I feel safe and secure at my goal weight."
"I feel happy about my success."
"I feel confident I can maintain my weight loss."
"I enjoy the attention for my accomplishment."
"I am proud of reaching my goal."
"I feel peaceful in my new, thin body."
5. What other future situations might trigger the urge to overeat?
"Even though I know I'll eat when I approach my goal."
6. What other upsides are there to staying overweight?
"Even though staying heavy reduces the pressure on me."
"Even though I don't have to restrict myself."
7. What other downsides are there to reaching and maintaining your goal weight?
"Even though I need the distraction of overeating and hating myself."
"Even though I'm afraid of disappointing myself if I regain the weight."
8. Who will be angry at you if you are successful?
"Even though my friend will resent my success."
9. Who will be jealous of your success?
"Even though my neighbour will be mean to me if I weigh less than."
10. What would your siblings say?
"Even though my sister will resent my success if I reach my goal."
"Even though my brother will still tease me if I lose weight."
"Even though my family will (continue to) ignore me even if I lose weight."
11. Who might feel betrayed if you lose weight?
"Even though my mother will think I'm disloyal if I lose weight."
"Even though my friends will hate me if I get thin."
12. What other negative consequences will occur if you lose weight?
"Even though I can't afford new clothes."
"Even though I don't want to feel the pressure of keeping the weight off."
"Even though I won't be able to hide behind the extra pounds anymore."
"Even though I resent having to maintain control."
Share this article :
 
Design and modify : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
We Here : Contact us | Terms of service | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Mental Health- All Rights Reserved
Mental Health for a Better Life
powered by Blogger
Posts RSS RSS Feeds
Modify and develop E C T all
Mental Health for a Better Life