Latest Topics :

| 0 التعليقات

FEAR OF NEVER GETTING OVER PROBLEM
FEAR OF NEVER GETTING OVER PROBLEM
Even though others can reach their goal weight and I can’t…
Even though I’m afraid I’ll never get over this problem, I’m working on accepting myself more and more…
Even though I’m afraid I’ll always have this problem, I choose to support myself anyway and meet my own needs…
TAP: What if I never get over it? What if I never get better? What if I have to struggle my whole life? So scary. I’m afraid it will never get better. I’ve tried so hard it seems like it will never get better and that scares me. I love and appreciate exactly who I am. I choose to breathe deeply and stay calm. I choose to focus on how I feel. I accept myself more and more. I am open to being successful. I can handle whatever comes. I appreciate all of the blessings in my life. I appreciate the gift I’m receiving. I appreciate my body now.
Share this article :
 
Design and modify : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
We Here : Contact us | Terms of service | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Mental Health- All Rights Reserved
Mental Health for a Better Life
powered by Blogger
Posts RSS RSS Feeds
Modify and develop E C T all
Mental Health for a Better Life