Latest Topics :

Aspects

| 0 التعليقات

Aspects
Aspects
Aspects
Remember the four different set-up statements I gave for the example of being rejected by your boss:
Even though I feel hurt because my boss doesn’t like my idea...
Even though I am angry at my boss...
Even though I feel sad that I wasted so much time...
Even though Im afraid he’ll never like my ideas...
It is very possible that you can feel sad, angry, afraid and more, all at the same time about the same issue. These different emotions are called aspects. If you address the anger without addressing the sadness and fear, you might still be upset about the incident. Continuing to tap on anger will do nothing to release the fear, and if you are not tuned into your feelings, the intensity of what you are feeling may not drop after tapping on one or two of the aspects. A trauma such as an accident may have 15 or 20 different aspects to clear. In such a case, you may have to tap on many different aspects before you start to feel relief. But it’s worth the effort to be free of the trauma for
good.
Share this article :
 
Design and modify : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
We Here : Contact us | Terms of service | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Mental Health- All Rights Reserved
Mental Health for a Better Life
powered by Blogger
Posts RSS RSS Feeds
Modify and develop E C T all
Mental Health for a Better Life