Latest Topics :

URGES

| 0 التعليقات

URGES
URGES
Even though I have these strong urges to eat, I choose to be peacefully indifferent to food.
Even though I love food and it tastes good, I know it’s not what I need, and it will not fill my emptiness…
Even though food is comforting and it soothes me, I choose to slow down and focus on what I need…
TAP: This urge to eat. I have to have it. I’m trying to fight it. It’s hard to let go. It’s what I’ve always turned to. I need my comfort food. I need calming. I want what I want.
I don’t know if I can make it without food. I know it’s soothing but it’s not what I need. Food is just food. I choose to accept where I am. It will be OK. I love having a choice. I can choose food when I want it. Food is no big deal. It will be OK. All is well.
If you only used EFT to help manage and reduce cravings and urges to eat, it would be invaluable. However, the cravings will keep recurring if you don’t address the underlying emotional reasons for wanting to eat. People also experience shear frustration when it comes to losing weight and food issues. They have ingrained underlying beliefs about their body, their ability to lose weight, fear of never getting over the food/weight problem, and on and on. The situation can feel really hopeless. The following tapping sequences address these emotional scenarios and help to collapse the limiting beliefs that block weight loss success.
Share this article :
 
Design and modify : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
We Here : Contact us | Terms of service | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Mental Health- All Rights Reserved
Mental Health for a Better Life
powered by Blogger
Posts RSS RSS Feeds
Modify and develop E C T all
Mental Health for a Better Life