Latest Topics :
Home » » ADDRESS PRIMARY PSYCHOLOGICAL REVERSALS.

ADDRESS PRIMARY PSYCHOLOGICAL REVERSALS.

| 0 التعليقات

Emotional Freedom Technique EFT
ADDRESS PRIMARY PSYCHOLOGICAL REVERSALS.
1. "Even if I never get over my weight problem, I deeply and completely accept myself."
2. "Even though I don't deserve/ I'm not worthy of reaching my goal weight, I."
3. "Even though it's not safe for me to reach my goal weight." (e.g To much attention, things
may be expected of you that are not when overweight.)
4. "Even though it's not safe for others when I lose weight." (e.g will heighten others feeling of
failure with your success.)
5. "Even though I know I'll feel deprived if I get over this problem, I deeply."
6. "Even though I'm afraid to let go of this problem." (e.g I will have to face other issues more
seen are scarier.)
Share this article :
 
Design and modify : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
We Here : Contact us | Terms of service | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Mental Health- All Rights Reserved
Mental Health for a Better Life
powered by Blogger
Posts RSS RSS Feeds
Modify and develop E C T all
Mental Health for a Better Life