Latest Topics :
Home » » LOOK FOR AND TREAT THE FOLLOWING EMOTIONAL THEMES

LOOK FOR AND TREAT THE FOLLOWING EMOTIONAL THEMES

| 0 التعليقات

Emotional Freedom Technique EFT
LOOK FOR AND TREAT THE FOLLOWING EMOTIONAL THEMES
1. Deprivation: "Even though I feel deeply deprived.and I'm insatiable with food."
2. Abandonment: "Even though I feel hurt about being abandoned."
3. Loss: "Even though I feel an indescribable loss inside."
4. Loneliness/ Emptiness: "Even though I feel completely empty inside.
5. Anxiety: "Even though I can't stop feeling anxious/ can't control my anxiety."
6. Guilt: "Even though I suffer from too much guilt."I feel guilty because i get angry with the
kids for making mess/taking so much of my time/wanting to spend more time alone with my
husband.'
7. Fear: "Even though I feel profoundly afraid."
8. Anger: "Even though I can't stop feeling angry." "even though I feel angry/frustrated
because the house is a mess.'
Share this article :
 
Design and modify : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
We Here : Contact us | Terms of service | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2011. Mental Health- All Rights Reserved
Mental Health for a Better Life
powered by Blogger
Posts RSS RSS Feeds
Modify and develop E C T all
Mental Health for a Better Life